Turbulence in local and world markets can bring even a successful entrepreneur to the point of being threatened with insolvency. Assuming that there are no situations without escape, the lawyers of the Law Office RGW are trying to find the best restructuring solution, and in case there is adequate evidence, offer legal aid during bankruptcy proceedings.
Clients of RGW can take advantage of the following services:
- Legal advice on rehabilitation and reorganization measures
- Analysis of financial condition and legal situation of companies and rehabilitation programmes
- Evaluation of reasons for declaration of bankruptcy
- Preparing and filing petitions in bankruptcy on behalf of debtors and creditors
- Conduct of composition and reorganization procedures
- Negotiation of composition proposals with creditors
- Representation of debtors and creditors at all stages of bankruptcy proceedings
- Cooperation with receivers, administrators and court supervisors
- Legal aid in handling cross-border bankruptcies
- Legal advice and representation in cases involving responsibility towards creditors
- Representation of members of governing bodies of companies in proceedings concerning delay in starting bankruptcy procedures
Information about bankruptcy and restructuring law in Poland on the Unfair Competition & Compliance Law Portal.