Right from the start of its activity, the Law Office RGW has been specializing in giving service to business entities, providing advice on setting up and carrying out business activity in various legal forms. Thanks to long-standing experience of corporate and commercial law, we can offer our Clients the following services:
- Drawing up agreements and deeds of incorporation
- Preparation of legal analyses and opinions on the rules of setting up and carrying out business activity
- Ongoing service to corporate clients
- Drafting commercial agreements (also based on the German law)
- Merger, transformation and liquidation of companies
- Analysis of the legal position of commercial companies (due diligence)
- Organization of shareholders’ meetings
- Reporting changes to the National Court Register and other relevant registers
- Appealing against resolutions of shareholders not passed in conformity with the provisions of articles of association or statutory provisions
- Establishment of branches and representative offices of entrepreneurs
- Consultancy and representation in proceedings concerning responsibility of members of governing bodies of a company
- Development of compliance policy for a company, including issues of protection of confidentiality, know-how, trade secret etc.
- Consultancy in respect of regulated and licensed business activity
More information on commercial agreements in international legal transactions in the presentation of the Law Office RGW: Internationales Vertragsrecht (available in German).