The Law Office RGW has long-standing experience in serving clients from the transport and forwarding industry. Due to considerable internationalization of transport services, when conducting their business activity transport companies are often faced with doubts of legal nature concerning regulations of the domestic and international transport law. In frequently complicated actual circumstances where there is a chain of carriers it may be difficult to establish the rules of responsibility of each of the carriers.
Services of the Law Office RGW include in particular:
- Legal service for entrepreneurs providing transport and forwarding services
- Support in preparing and negotiating transport agreements
- Setting out general conditions of transport
- Resolution of disputes connected with carrying out transport and forwarding agreements
- Assertion of claims for damages on account of a loss in transit, including claims against subcontractors and further carriers
- Contact with insurers
- Legal representation before the Polish and German courts in respect of domestic and international transport law (CMR Convention)
- Drawing up legal opinions concerning employment of staff, including working time rules for drivers, methods for calculation of remuneration, carriage outside Poland, transport of valuable and hazardous goods etc.
- Conduct of proceedings before public administration bodies, including Provincial Road Transport Inspectorates and the Chief Road Transport Inspector
Rechtsanwalt & Radca prawny
Anna Porębska, LL.M.