To meet the expectations of entrepreneurs, RGW has prepared an offer of legal assistance in the field of personal data protection law with particular emphasis on the implementation of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, in Poland commonly referred to as RODO), which must be observed in all Member States of the European Union from 25 May 2018.
Legal advice includes, inter alia, auditing the current policy of protection of personal data used in the company, preparing a report on the identified gaps and inconsistencies and presenting proposals for solutions adapting to the new legal status.
We have also prepared a brochure containing basic information on new regulations and processes of their implementation in the company.
Issues, such as the following, were raised in our booklet:
- What does GDPR stand for?
- What is the purpose of the GDPR?
- Why is the protection of personal data so important in the European Union?
- Does every entrepreneur have to obey the GDPR?
- What rules apply to the processing of personal data?
- Is GDPR also important to companies outside EU?
- What are the rules for processing of personal data?
- When is the processing of personal data lawful?
- What requirements must be met in order for the consent to the processing of data be effective?
- Will it still be necessary to register sets of personal data in GIODO?
- What is a record of activities of data being processed and what should it contain?
- What is the estimation of the effects of data processing?
- What are the main rights of natural persons whose data are processed?
- What should a natural person be informed about when acquiring their personal data?
- What will be the powers of the national authority for the protection of personal data?
- What financial sanctions will threaten entrepreneurs for infringement of data protection?
- What circumstances will be taken into account when penalties are imposed?
- What other rights will be granted to the supervisory authority?
- Will you be able to claim damages for breach of personal data protection?
- Will appointing a personal data officer be obligatory and what are their tasks?
- Which documentation regarding the protection of personal data must be kept in the company?
- What steps should be taken to adjust company to the GDPR requirements?
If you have any questions about implementation of the GDPR please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org