RGW Law Office offers legal services to Clients from the energy and fuel industry that take into account sectoral regulations in force in Poland and European Union.
Entities operating on the renewable energy market are also RGW Clients .
Services of RGW include:
- advising on investment and infrastructure processes related to the generation, trading, transmission and distribution of electricity and heat;
- preparation and servicing of transactions in the energy and fuel sectors, with particular emphasis on sources of renewable energy;
- representation before the Energy Regulatory Office and Competition and Consumer Protection Court;
- preparation and negotiation of contracts taking into account the specificity of the industry and the regulations in force, in particular investment agreements, consortium, contracts with subcontractors, distribution contracts with energy recipients;
- representation of clients before common courts in matters related to the implementation of infrastructure projects;
- legal advice in the field of sectoral regulation of Polish and EU law, including legal acts concerning climate and energy policy;
- support in the legal aspects of the impact of energy investments on the natural environment;
- legal assistance related to the commencement and operation of licensed activity, including representation in administrative proceedings.