The Law Firm RGW as a content partner has a pleasure to invite you to join a webinar:
Preparation of the enterprise to use the rules of data security policy in IT-systems – “cybercrime prevention”. Selected legal aspects. Webinar for entrepreneurs. „Safe business” package.
Webinarium is organized by RGW Finance Sp. z o.o. and will take place on
21 April 2021 at 11.00 am
Webinar speakers: Adw. Piotr R. Graczyk, Adw. Adam Baworowski
To sign up for the Webinar visit the platform Clickmeeting: SIGN UP FOR THE WEBINAR
Program of the Webinar:
- Cybercrime. Crimes against IT security of the enterprise. Description of the main attacks and losses they cause:
- Scam by pretending to be a director;
- Swapping bank account numbers;
- Fake internet shops;
- Data leakage;
- Theft of business secrets;
- Network hacks;
- Criminal liability.
- Civil and administrative liability (GDPR) (Culpability – inadvertence).
- Necessary actions to minimise liability:
- Enterprise’s IT systems security policy – norms, acts, good practices, guidelines, GDPR decisions;
- Outsourcing and entrusting security supervision – data hosting (cloud), e-mail;
- Managing Data security risk in the enterprise. Compliance Policy;
- Employee training.
Partner of the Webinar: