Secure Business Program
As part of the Secure Business Program, RGW offers legal audit service in the area of protection of business secrets, in particular by assessment of the effectiveness of previously used protection and then presentation of comprehensive legal opinion in this respect.
The analysis covers not only the sources of potential risks and their potential consequences but also recommendations as to the implementation of preventive legal or factual measures aimed at protection of business secrets tailored to Client’s needs.
The next step of providing legal assistance under the Secure Business program is the implementation of recommendations presented in the legal opinion.
Implementation of preventive measures may take place through:
- preparation of appropriate annexes to contracts with employees and contractors that introduce confidentiality clause;
- preparation of appropriate modifications of the Work Regulations and other applicable labour law acts;
- conduct of training for employees in the field of protection of business secrets;
- presentation of proposal of implementation of technical solutions that protect the confidentiality of data,
- development of detailed internal procedures on the protection of business secrets and the way of dealing with confidential information.