The controller of your personal data is RGW Rocławski Graczyk i Wspólnicy Adwokacka Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Wspólna 35/11, 00-519 Warsaw, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +48 22 883 62 50 (‘RGW’).
RGW applies appropriate legal measures to preserve confidentiality of your data and to protect it against unauthorised access.
Providing your personal data is voluntary. However, if you decide not to provide your personal data we may not be able to contact you or respond to your request. It may also prevent or hinder performance of the contract or fulfilment of a legitimate interest.
Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data by RGW is based on art. 6(1)(a), (b), (c) and (f) of the GDPR, the aim of which is:
– to conclude and execute contracts for legal advice with our clients,
– to organise trainings and workshops,
– to cooperate with attorneys, legal advisers, tax advisers, notaries, translators and others on matters concerning our clients,
– to cooperate with providers of goods and services,
– to pursue legitimate interests of RGW as the data controller, i.e. providing legal services, marketing, informing about changes in law, organized events and activities of RGW,
– to recruit employees or co-operators,
– to ensure IT security on our website www.rgw.com.pl,
– static and analytical,
– to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on RGW.
Your legal rights:
You have the right to:
a) access your data, i.e. to obtain confirmation from the controller as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed and to execute your right to access your data,
b) request correction of the personal data we hold about you,
c) request erasure of your personal data (if you request to erase your data necessary for executing a contract, the contract may need to be terminated),
d) request restriction of processing if:
- the data subject questions the accuracy of personal data – for a period allowing the controller to check the accuracy of the data,
- processing of data is unlawful but the data subject objects to the erasure of the data and requests restriction of processing instead,
- the controller no longer requires the data for processing but the data subject needs it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims,
- the data subject has objected to the use of data on the basis of art. 21(1) – pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
If the data is processed on the basis of your consent you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
You also have the right to request the transfer of your personal data (the data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that was provided to the data controller, and has the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data has been provided) and the right to object to processing of your personal data.
All requests concerning exercise of the above-mentioned rights should be directed to the Controller (contact details above).
The right to make a complaint
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych
ul. Stawki 2
Transferring data to other entities
For the purpose of processing, RGW may transfer your personal data to entities cooperating on execution of a specific mandate, i.e. attorneys, legal advisers, tax advisers, chartered accountants, notaries, translators and other entities providing accounting and IT services, and as part of the ongoing proceedings to public administration authorities, courts, experts.
If the data are transferred to other entities, they are obliged to keep confidentiality and to process your personal data in accordance with the applicable legal provisions on protection of personal data.
Your data will not be transferred to third countries or international organisations.
RGW does not process data in an automated manner and does not use data profiling.
Period for which data will be stored
Your data is stored depending on the basis and purpose of processing: until the expiry of limitation periods related to the contract to which the processing of personal data is concerned, or related to limitation period of obligations under the law (at least 10 years), until the exercise of legitimate interests by RGW as the controller of personal data in a given case, until you withdraw your consent to the processing of data for marketing purposes. If it results from separate legal regulations (f. ex. Accounting Act, Tax Ordinance), personal data will be kept for the period required by the relevant provisions.
If you have any questions about processing of your personal data please contact RGW as the data controller.