Secure Business Program
As part of the Secure Business Program, RGW offers a legal audit in the scope of compliance of economic activities with the requirements of telecommunications law.
The purpose of the opinion, depending on the needs and situation of the entrepreneur, is to investigate the necessity to register as a telecommunications entrepreneur or to carry out a comprehensive audit regarding the correctness of the economic entity’s compliance with statutory obligations. Actions aimed at ensuring compliance of activities with the relevant regulations will also be proposed in the analysis.
The next stage of providing legal assistance under the Secure Business Program is the implementation of the recommendations presented in the legal opinion.
The implementation of preventive measures may take place, inter alia, through:
- conducting registration process to the extent required by the Act;
- comprehensive replenishment of gaps in information obligations;
- preparation of internal procedures in the area of protection of telecommunications secrets;
- introduction of relevant changes in the regulations for the provision of telecommunications services;
- preparation of internal procedures on personal data protection.