The Law Office RGW is advising its Clients on different aspects of the Polish and European antitrust law the provisions of which must be taken into account when planning business strategies, agreements concluded with clients or mergers and acquisitions. Lawyers of the Law Office RGW have experience in representing entrepreneurs in proceedings before the Polish competition protection authorities and before the European Commission.
Competition protection law
Services of the Law Office RGW include:
- Legal advice in cases concerning agreements restricting competition, control of concentration and misuse of dominant position;
- Representation in proceedings before the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection and in appeal proceedings before the Court of Competition and Consumer Protection;
- Preparation of analyses and legal opinions concerning business and pricing policy as well as particular business solutions in respect of conformity thereof with the competition and consumer protection law;
- Assistance in identifying unfair business practices;
- Representation during proceedings to secure claims and in relevant proceedings before commercial courts in disputes concerning unfair business practices;
- Legal advice and representation in proceedings involving European antitrust law before the European Commission;
- Evaluation and drafting of model contracts used by entrepreneurs in order to eliminate the use of abusive clauses.
More information on unfair market practices in advertising can be found in the presentation of the Law Office RGW: Konsument w akcji reklamowej (available in Polish).